Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Christmas Story

Last week I went to the play, "A Christmas Story" up at the University of Utah. I learned that it was an adaptation of the movie. I guess I have been living in a bubble because I have never even heard or watched the movie. I absolutely loved the play. It was entertaining, creative, and funny. The acting was incredible, I was so impressed by the little boy. My favorite thing about the play was the stage production. It was the most creative set I have ever seen. They had set changes instantly because everything was on wheels already on stage. They would pull out the house, light post, christmas store, or classroom as they needed.

The script flowed well and the actors really embraced their characters. It was a great adaptation of a movie. I really enjoyed the production. They did a great job, I can't wait to watch the classic movie.

No comments: