But It’s My Dream…
I have watched my fair share of reality shows. Don’t ask me why, it’s not fun. Reality shows are like the surgery channel you don’t want to watch it, but once you start you can’t look away.
I’ve come up with a plan to get my own reality show. I have narrowed it down to 5 simple rules and then I’m in. Forget about my dream career because once my reality show kicks off I will be fabulously rich for living a much more dramatic life. How hard can it be?
5 Rules to be on a Reality Show
1.) You must talk slow.
2.) You have to eat out at least twice a day.
3.) You must actually care about your “friends” problems.
4.) You must take an acting class.
5.) You must go tanning twice a week.
P.S. Do you think the producers will be okay with taking the dramatic party scenes and turning them into melodramatic scenes about me in my sweats tv-ing and sandwiching?
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment