I have recently been pondering on my youth and the pop culture that went with it. I remember watching "Little Giants" over and over just so I could see the beautiful Devon Sawa play football. To this day I am the girl who flips through the channels and stops on ABCFamily when they are playing "Casper" during halloween time. I love when Casper's a real boy. Back in my younger days I could have sworn Devon Sawa would be taking the same path as Leonardo Dicaprio. But I just can't seem to find him anywhere. Which leads me straight to my next question. Where in the world is Billy Gilman? Secretly, I was a fan. I would never let anyone know, especially my little sister who has every single one of his CD's. That little 12 year-old boy had a voice of an angel and my little sis could master the songs anytime. Their voices were in the same range. We would do the dishes and sing along to "I sleep with 1 eye open and 1 foot on the ground".
I just need to know where these 2 pop iconic young boys have gone too and why they have not been around to make their mark in the 2000's. Come on you boys. Come back! I take the word boys back. These boys are now men! Come on guys. Come back!
Love Love Love
1 comment:
That is a big question! I really didn't think about where they were these days. I thought Deven Sawa was a babe when I was little.
Post a Comment