The other day when I was given the assignment to eavesdrop in one of my classes I had no idea it would be so exciting. I felt like Jason Bourne without the killing. I found two girls sitting on the couch; I secretly sat next to them, got out a text book and pretended to be taking notes from my readings when I was really writing down every word they said. Sometimes the girls would stop talking and I thought that they were on to me. Luckily, they were just texting. The only disappointment from the whole assignment was the fact that I felt like I was listening in on an episode of the MTV reality show, The Hills. They talked really slow and the conversation was really great, almost too great. Like a producer had told them I was coming so they scripted out what they were going to say. That didn’t happen though. It was their reality.
Love Love Love
P.S. Next time you’re having a conversation be careful because someone might be writing down what you are saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment