Wednesday, May 30, 2012

28 Things I Love About You

For some reason I've been talking a lot about the movie, 10 Things I Hate About You, Which is weird because I never jumped on that teen bandwagon and to be completely honest with you I thought the show, which you have never heard about, was much better. But the scene the movie is known for is the moment when Julia Stiles character gives her "10 things I hate about you speech". It goes something like, "I hate the way you have curly hair, blah, blah, blah."

Whenever I quote this movie it's around my sister by chance and best friend by choice. Happy Birthday, darling! Here are 28 things I love about you:



one. I love the way smile when you talk about our family

two. I love the way you love the Midnight in Paris soundtrack, but you haven't purchased it. (Go check your iTunes Playlists.)

three. I love how you have traveled the world, but you are so humble about it. It is something that            changed your life and it takes someone special to hear about it.

four. I love that you are my BFF

five. I love that you play chicken with me

six. I love the awkward Walmart games you play

seven. I love that your style is fantastic and yet you don't have a style blog because you don't want that attention


eight. I love your blog! Seriously, check it out: http://www.daydreamcatcher.wordpress.com

nine. I love that you get excited to see our plants growing

ten. I love that you love sandwiches

eleven. I love that you love adventures

twelve. I love that you listen with sincerity

thirteen. I love that you care! You care so much and I love it (growl noise)

fourteen. I love that you take old things and mix them with new things

fifteen. I love that you could spend your life doing things for you, but you choose to help others

sixteen. I love the way you smile when you talk about the world

seventeen. I love your pins, girl

eighteen. I love when you say something funny and you laugh at it because you know that it really was that funny

nineteen. I love your laugh

twenty. I love your friendship with others. It is so strong!

twenty-one. I love your desire and courage

twenty-two. I love your long hippie hair

twenty-three. I love the way your eyes light up when you see something you like

twenty-four. I love that you love Leo Decaprio and Zac Efron & you admit it

twenty-five. I love that you love history and culutre

twenty-six. I love the way you stand up for what you believe in

twenty-seven. I love that you treat your sisters like they are the best thing in your life. Because you are the best thing in our lives!

twenty-eight. I love you!

Love Love Love,
Krystal Dey

P.S. Happy Birthday, TeAnna! #28willbegreat


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me sound so much better than I really am. How did you do it? (I am talking about the itunes an making me look so nice?) You are so great. Thank you for writing some of the best words about me that have ever been written. Darling, I adore you.