Where am I you might ask? I am in my bed. Instead of cleaning my room I decided to write a blog. Here's the thing my fellow blogwers, I started blogging because I had to for a scriptwriting class. I kept it up because for some reason I thought you all liked what I wrote. But those words are just words and I cheated on those words. I have 2 other blogs. I recently started a health blog, One day I will be able to share it.
My blog used to be hilarious. Then it was pure inspiration and motivation, now it's disgusting, like my room!
Love Love Love,
Krystal Dey
P.S. Enjoy the new year!
1 comment:
I love and miss you so much!!! I just want you to know that I love your blog and you always seem to write the things I needed to read at the time!!! You are the best!!!
Post a Comment