Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tag, Who Was I?

I've been thinking about the past and how I have changed. It's interesting to think back to who I was and the things I liked. I was awkward and silly. I made funny videos and liked Aaron Carter. I didn't text and I had no idea what Facebook was.

My friend recently posted a blog called "20 Things, Tag You're it" While answering the questions I thought about how I would have answered them eight years ago. This is a short list of what I like now.

1. Favorite TV show? Friday Night Lights "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"

2. Song I can't stop listening to is... "And Then You" by Greg Laswell

3. Red or nude lips? Nude

4. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter, it is more fascinating

5. Gold or silver? Silver, my horseshoe necklace is gold, it's growing on me

6. Favorite fashion designer? (or clothing line) Anthropology

7. Any recent travels? I have been back from Namibia Africa for about 2 months. Maine is calling my name.

8. Makeup you can't live without? Lip gloss

9. Favorite childhood TV show? Growing Pains and Arthur

10. Straight, curly or wavy hair? Wavy

11. What were you doing a year ago from now? I was going to school and I was a student coordinator for the service council. I was learning how to break out of comfort zone. I think I did.

12. If you could live in any era, what would it be? The early 1900's. I love the idea that they wore hats! I just want to know what it would be like to kill a chicken with my hands and wear long dresses while baking bread or riding a bike.

13. Where are you from? Redmond, Utah (population 788)

14. Favorite food? Oatmeal, Swedish meatballs, grilled cheese, pancakes, and salsa

15. Makeup or fashion? Makeup, this whole fashion thing is growing on me.

16. Movie you saw most recently? Hocus Pocus

17. Nickname? DD (my middle name is Dey, pronounced Dee)

18. I'm secretly terrified of... Monkey's

19. Heels or flats? Flats

20. Favorite Website? Foodgawker What can I say, I love pretty pictures of food.

Love Love Love,
Krystal Dey





No comments: