Hello,
First off I would like to apologize for lying. I lied like I did when I was 4-years old shopping at Holly's in Salina. I stuffed tootsie rolls in my pocket without paying. My mom asked me if I had stolen the tootsie rolls that were in my pocket and I told her no. She knew the truth, she always did, and made me shamefully pull them out of my pocket and put them back on the shelf. I'm not telling you this because I am confessing my sins, but rather to tell you I have a fibbing problem.
In my last post which I made months ago I told you, the readers, that I would blog once a week. Try once every other week. The good news is I've been too busy for social media because of the overload of homework from the professors and the bad news is I've been too busy for social media because of the homework overload from the professors.
As you can tell from the title, "Good Things Happen". I mean this. Good things happen. I look at my life a year ago and it has completely changed. I made it a goal to do service and live life to the fullest. Finals are over, I have a new leadership position, I am spending the summer working with my best friends, and this summer I get to travel the world doing the two things I love to do, make movies and doing service.

Life is blissful. I write this not to brag to you about myself, but to let you know that I am grateful for my life and for these once in a lifetime opportunities I have been given. Hopefully, those of you who are reading this have helped shape this life I live. Thank you!
Love Love Love,
Krystal
P.S. Here's to the future.
P.S.S. I am working on my fibbing problem
1 comment:
Post a Comment