The other day I was in the Gap buying my brother clothes for his birthday! Obviously, I was in the men's section. I was in the sale isle because I'm cheap and Gap is well...pricey. The entire time I was shopping I wished I could buy pants like boys do, they have their exact size, height, waist, etc., then I found the perfect shirt in the mens section. It was so soft I wanted to cuddle with it.
Out of boredom I decided to venture over to the ladies wear. And then something weird happened. Something I have never experienced. Something that has never happened to me before. I came down with a case of love at first sight.
I was a little embarrassed. In my head I was convinced that this wasn't right or I'm not that kind of girl. But I followed my awkward instincts. . . . I listened to my heart and shut out my head.
In that moment I fell in love with my new boyfriend....shirt!
I have never fallen in love with a piece of clothing. But this white collar, button down, boyfriend shirt is soft, cuddly, and beautiful!
Love Love Love,
Krystal
P.S. The shirt was pricey, but I had a coupon (thank you T), so then I bought two soft V-necks.
P.S.S. A day later I had to go buy some skinny jeans to go with my shirt. So, I bought a pair of jeggings and a bright pink V-Neck shirt.
P.S.S.S Since then I have had to freeze my credit cards. I'm addicted!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!!!! You are hilarious!!!!! Though it has never happened to me with clothing......I have had it done with a pair of shoes!!!!! I miss you too so much!!!
Post a Comment